Monday, September 3, 2007

9/3/07 - Thoughts and movie reviews.



SherryBaby
Sherry Swanson returns home to New Jersey after serving a three year prison sentence. Eager to reestablish a relationship with her young daughter, Sherry soon discovers that coming back to the world she left behind is far more difficult than she had planned.

I liked this movie. Good plot, good acting, and you see Maggie Gyllenhaal's boobies a shit pile of times. I wonder how her brother Jake Gyllenhaal feels about his big sis showing off her milk glands to the world? I would be pissed if my sister showed of her love-and-jigglies in a movie. Keep in mind I have no idea if this is the first time Miss Maggie has shown her chest junk, but what I do know is that it is the first time I have seen it. But yeah, see it, it won some awards and shit, and you see her boobies a bunch.


Daily Memoirs Project Update!

current word count: 19,164

I finished chapter 19 last night and have started on chapter 20, which is currently titled This Spinning Movie. It is going to go into some background on Robert's parents. It's going to be a fun chapter that might spread into continued chapters down the story. I'm getting pretty excited about this story again and really can't wait to get more of it written down. Stay tuned.


peace out.







~j

Read this feed through the following links:

On jhorsley3.com
On Myspace - http://blog.myspace.com/jhorsley3
On Live Journal - jhorsley3.livejournal.com
On Blogger - jhorsley3.blogspot.com
VIA RSS/ATOM - http://feeds.feedburner.com/jhorsley3?format=xml (you can put this feed into your phone or any RSS reader to receive updates)


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: