Wednesday, September 5, 2007

09/05/07 - Shit Fuck Hell Damn Shit Fuck Shit...fuck.


Well...Where shall I start? We had court this morning at 9:30am for Kodi's case. 9:30am we thought and where told several times, even when we called to verify it was 9:30, only to get there at 9:15am and be told that it was already over and we fucking missed it. Yeah, the fucking court was at 9:00am NOT 9:30am like they told us. I swear I am so fucking fed up with CPS lying to our fucking faces all the fucking time about every little fucking thing to do with this case. This is a FOUR YEAR OLD BOY, these court hearings will EFFECT HIS LIFE. And they can't bother to tell the two people who actually care about him the fucking information they need to be there for everything. No one else gives a shit in this case about Kodi but Kaylie and I, all they fucking care about is giving him back to that fucking cunt-whore. You heard me right, they are planning to give our boy to some fucking CUNT-WHORE who went to JAIL for KILLING HER DRUG DEALER IN A CAR ACCIDENT while HIGH on COKE and PREGNANT.

She DISAPPEARS for nearly FOUR FUCKING YEARS of his life then shows back up in NOVEMBER of last year and thinks that she can be his MOTHER. What the FUCK does she know about being a mother? But I digress, let me talk about is REALLY pissing me off.

C.P.-FUCKING-S.

What a corrupt system this is. According to them you can abandoned your child for FOUR YEARS and still be considered a wonderful parent. They are GIVING MY KODI TO THIS WHORE and there is NOTHING I can do about it.

FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.

I can't lawyer up. Not because I can't afford one, but because as a foster parent I HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHTS. I can't kill the bitch cause the law man frowns on that shit. I can't hire someone to kill her, cause the law man frowns on that shit too. My best hopes are she just goes away, slips the mortal coil on her own or she slips up bad and CPS comes to their fucking senses about this case. I swear to fucking Christ man. I hate to take the lords name in vain while talking about this but fuck, what am I to do? I love this boy like my own child. To me he IS my child, MY 4 and a half year old, MY Kodi....MINE. This BITCH has NO right.
Kaylie and I can't.....never mind....



Like my new shirt?

~j

Read this feed through the following links:

On jhorsley3.com
On Myspace - http://blog.myspace.com/jhorsley3
On Live Journal - jhorsley3.livejournal.com
On Blogger - jhorsley3.blogspot.com
VIA RSS/ATOM - http://feeds.feedburner.com/jhorsley3?format=xml (you can put this feed into your phone or any RSS reader to receive updates)

No comments: