Thursday, September 13, 2007

9/13/07 - Another Day


Daily Memoirs Project Update
Current Word Count: 21,779

So I finished chapter 20 last night, it clocked in at 2,706 words. Now that the first 20 chapters are written, and I have a good feel for how this story will end, I am going to go back through and expand on my previous chapters. I did a word count chapter by chapter and theres quit a few that don't even clock in at 1,000. I think if i can expand each chapter to 2,000 words I'll be in good shape. I have a laundry list of ideas and shit that needs to be added earlier in the book, so it's not like I'm going to arbitrarily throw bullshit into the story. I'm hoping by this Saturday I will have hit the 25,000 word mark with the back writing at least started.


This is pretty funny, a prank the guys at EA's Tiburon division did to their boss.
see video of it HERE


"Hyder and a few colleagues planned to make their boss' door disappear by putting foam in the doorframe and over the window, and painting it to match the wall.

Holt wanted Hyder to think bigger. So he proposed placing drywall over the wall. Holt called his neighbor, the owner of a construction company, and a short time later, a contractor came by to pop the door out, frame it up and drywall it.

The group placed a rolling white board in front of where the door had been, so the boss wouldn't immediately notice the missing door. "He just stood there dumbstruck staring at the place where the door should be," Hyder said. "We were laughing hysterically. We had the door back within an hour and a half. But it doesn't close properly.
"






~j

Read this feed through the following links:

On jhorsley3.com
On Myspace - http://blog.myspace.com/jhorsley3
On Live Journal - jhorsley3.livejournal.com
On Blogger - jhorsley3.blogspot.com
VIA RSS - http://feeds.feedburner.com/jhorsley3?format=xml (you can put this feed into your phone or any RSS reader to receive updates)

No comments: