Thursday, September 6, 2007

09/06/08 - more...


So it is starting to sink in a little. It still doesn't seem real in my head. I certainly doesn't feel right.

I feel I should clarify some things.

The dad can't pass a UA, lives in a house that should be condemned and refuses to hold a REAL job. So any chance of Kodi going to the biological father was gone along time ago when he refused to do CPS services.

Kodi is Bobbie's SIXTH child. The THREE before him HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY CPS. The two before them are drug addicts and losers.

Kodi did not know who Bobbie was and had not met her until November of 2006, AFTER he turned FOUR YEARS OLD.

Do the math on that and it means that she missed the first FOUR YEARS of his life.

She is going to RUIN this boy.

I'm writing a letter to who ever in this state I think will shed some light on this case, news stations, the Governor, I'd write the president but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have a clue as to what the English language looks like on paper.

That is all for now.

~j

Read this feed through the following links:

On jhorsley3.com
On Myspace - http://blog.myspace.com/jhorsley3
On Live Journal - jhorsley3.livejournal.com
On Blogger - jhorsley3.blogspot.com
VIA RSS - http://feeds.feedburner.com/jhorsley3?format=xml (you can put this feed into your phone or any RSS reader to receive updates)

No comments: