Wednesday, September 12, 2007

09/12/07 - Well, heres another blow...


So I found out today that as of 10/01/2007, I will be unemployed. My friend Krystal has informed of a possible job working on the Ferry, so I am going to send my resume off to her boss. I also applied for a job out at Keyport today through a friend of my mom's. I would like to get that job because I am sure it pays pretty decent, like $15-$20 an hour or so. I wrote up this fancy schmancy cover letter and everything for it. I'll write up a cover letter for the ferry job too, but it won't be as pretty.


It is lunch time and lucky for me I actually made a lunch for myself today. It's not a very fancy lunch, but it will get me by.

So last night my parents to the wife and I to Costco and bought us a shit pile of Groceries. They also bought me a new 4gb thumb drive. I have a 1gb already, but now I get to have to mighty hand-held power a 4gb!!! I remember when I got a 2.2gb HDD for my P3 666mhz computer and I thought it was top shit, now I have 4bg of flash memory hanging from my keychain. Now I can really play with pendrive apps to fully make myself a fucking geek! It already comes with a few games on it, like Suduku, I cant wait to give it it's own Firefox or even it's own OS! Oh the excitement!


There's so much shit going on with Kodi's case that I don't even know where to begin in talking about it. We are currently writing a letter to send out to anyone who will listen. If you know a lawyer, a person of influence, someone at CPS, ANYONE who might be able to help in ANY WAY, please let me know so I can send them this letter. As far as a lawyer goes, MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM. We may not have money to eat, but we have an endless well of money to pay lawyer fees to keep Kodi.




~j

Read this feed through the following links:

On jhorsley3.com
On Myspace - http://blog.myspace.com/jhorsley3
On Live Journal - jhorsley3.livejournal.com
On Blogger - jhorsley3.blogspot.com
VIA RSS - http://feeds.feedburner.com/jhorsley3?format=xml (you can put this feed into your phone or any RSS reader to receive updates)

No comments: