Friday, August 31, 2007

8/31/07 - The last post of August....maybe.


So I don't have much for today. Just a pictures and an update, but not in that order. Enjoy.


Daily Memoirs Project Update
current word count: 18,107
If you have been paying attention you will notice that the word count on the story has gone up about 3,000 words since I started posting the updates. Pretty proud of that, until I realize that I'm at BEST 20% done with the story. Oh well, I still have a lot to say with these characters and lot more to develop.

I am currently writing chapter 19 which is so far turning out to be my longest chapter yet by far. Chapter 19 is currently 2,442 words long making it 13% of the entire story thus far. This will change because I do plan to go back and elaborate even more in the early chapters and the next chunk of chapters will be quite lengthy because they each tackle a big chunk of the story.

All in all I am impressed with myself to what I have gotten done. I do think after 20 chapters are completed I might try to see if there is any interest in it.








~j

Read this feed through the following links:

On jhorsley3.com
On Myspace - http://blog.myspace.com/jhorsley3
On Live Journal - jhorsley3.livejournal.com
On Blogger - jhorsley3.blogspot.com
VIA RSS - http://feeds.feedburner.com/jhorsley3?format=xml (you can put this feed into your phone or any RSS reader to receive updates)

No comments: