Tuesday, August 14, 2007

8/14/07 - (no title)


The Secret word today is 'balloon'
So does anyone know how to stay awake and alert 24 hours a day WITHOUT the use of meth? Cause if could just always be awake I could get SO much more done! I might have laundry done and clean socks to wear!! Shower without the use of a dirty towel! I should stop here before i gross anyone out to bad...(This is all lies and untrue, i SWEAR!)




Rubix Colbert?
(if you couldn't guess I totally stole this from Ninjaguydan. You all are going to think I'm in love with him!)
Even if you do not like Stephen Colbert, you should check this out. This is what happens when nerds have WAY to much fucking time on their hands.

Icons are fun





RANDOM PICTURE TIME!!!!





This has got to hurt (if it where real that is)




Dorothy Brown (right), 90 years young, prepares to fight the professional wrestler known as the "Sheek of Arabi" on Wednesday at the Champaign County Fair in Urbana, Ohio. I would pay to see this


This just isn't right. Made me laugh though. I mean, it's terrible people joke about this sort of thing!



Now I know Miley Cyrus can get a better looking man then this! She's Hannah fuckin Montana for crying out loud!!




For those who saw GRIND HOUSE...She's real! now sweet is this? For those of you who didn't, no worries I failed to see it as well.



and thats all for me.

~j

No comments: