Friday, August 10, 2007

8/10/07 - monkey fudger


I have a lot to type up, but currently I am not able to type it all up, soooo expect a nice long lengthy post of the ages to appear on your lists tonight.

A certain someone is really getting on my nerves. This certain someone is the bio father of my step-son. This certain someone needs to go the fuck away and stop being a fucking retard. I will write more about this certain someone later tonight. Just wanted you all to know I am very annoyed with him


Another certain someone is getting on my nerves as well. Her name is XXXXXX. (name has been masked because she does not deserve a mention by name in my blog). I don't even know how to write up all the shit that is going on with her. I will attempt that in a longer post, bust know that she too is annoying me greatly


This is all I have time to write at the moment, since I am at work and all, I will do my daily updates on my current projects in my later post.


Funny stide story, my grandfather was the first one blessed(or cursed) with just letters for a name and in the early 1960’s he was getting a credit card over the phone and they asked for his name, and the repsonce he gave them (as he told to me) was:


“Ok, I’m going to say this real simple for you. It’s J only N Only Horsley”


Three weeks later he got a Credit Card with the name: Jonly Nonly Horsley.



Peace. Love. and fuzzy stuff.

~j



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: